The rules for the award vary. Some bloggers ask for a list of questions or random facts to be answered and some just post their nominees. I think the facts are fun so I've added them to my rules.
- Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
- List 11 random facts about yourself/your blog.
- Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Let the nominees know by leaving a comment at their sites.
- Add the award image to your site (optional).
2. I only know of one blood relative reads my blog (thanks Aunt Mary!).
3. I am not a big fan of lettuce or what I like to call "crunchy water."
4. I have favorite ancestors and I'm not ashamed.
5. My favorite place in the world is Kansas City, Missouri.
6. My second favorite place in the world is Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
7. I wish I spoke German.
8. I would like to get a Masters in history...I plan to choose my school based on their sports teams. ;)
9. I enjoy moving every three years.
10. I only let my children watch TV shows that don't drive me crazy.
11. I suffer from lazy OCD. I hate clutter, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
1. Hunting Dead People
2. 2338 W. Washington Blvd.
3. Kathryn's Quest
4. Mine, Yours' and the Other Guy's Genealogy
5. Threading Needles in a Haystack