Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Follow Friday - Favorites for April 5, 2013

Favorites is my weekly list of favorite genealogy, history and random finds from across the Net.
Help! My Family Tree is out of control!
Florida's effort to exhume school graves is challenged
I can't help but wonder if my in-law ancestors shopped at a store like this in the Bronx
The Family Recorder shares the history of Marks and Spencer, a favorite British store
A photo following of a classy man: What Ali wore
Ancestoring's Ask A Genealogist takes on the question of taking on paid genealogy clients
A good tip from Genealogy - Southeast Michigan: What do you know about your neighbors?
Giant grasshoppers invade Kansas!!!
A family is reunited with old photo album with help from the 1930 census
The mystery of the Japanese passport is solved at Discovering My Lane Family Roots! 
Fake beards & face paint: The Dreadnought hoax, 1910
Celebrating Family Tories shares a talented fiddlin' farmer
The Ancestral Archaeologist suggests: Turn the page. Seriously.

1 comment:

Heather Kuhn Roelker said...

Thank you very much, Amanda! I look forward to hearing about your presentation.