Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Follow Friday - Favorites for October 25, 2013

Favorites is my weekly list of favorite genealogy, history and random finds from across the Net.
The original "Mahna Mahna"...now it's stuck in your head too.
This stuff never happens to me at Are My Roots Showing
Decorate with this awesome free vintage posters
Your go to site for haunted military sites
Be an authentic Civil War researcher: make hardtack
The little-told story of the massive WWII pet cull
British heroines of the WWI homefront
Now on to the Canadian WWI homefront at Ancestor Quest 
Beautiful 1896 California cycling map
All aboard! for family railway history
Round-up of tips for Family Search at Angler's Rest
The house where I grew up at My Ancestors and Me
Preserving your paper archive items
An easy link to the now defunct Google News Archive
Keeping the wedding dress in the family at Climbing My Family Tree
The ripple effect of peoples' lives at Ancestry.com
 
 
 
 

No comments: