Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - Grab bag - Christmas playlist

Christmas music is one of my favorite genres. In fact, my playlist of Christmas songs is longer than any other on my iPod. But I digress. Here is my list of all time favorite Christmas songs (I stopped at 16, but it could be much, much longer)...
1. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
2. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - U2
3. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Bruce Springsteen
4. Hard Candy Christmas - Dolly Parton
5. Twelve Days of Christmas - John Denver and the Muppets
6. Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
7. Christmas Time is Here - Vince Guaraldi Trio
8. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
9. Hallelujah Chorus, Handel's Messiah - Morman Tabernacle Choir
10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland
11. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Frank Sinatra
12. Jingle Bells - Bing Crosby and The Andrews Sisters
13. Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt and Henri Rene
14. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Dean Martin
15. Oh Holy Night - Perry Como and The Ray Charles Singers
16. Ave Maria - Leontyne Price, Choir of Men and Boys of St. Thomas Episcopal Church

No comments: