Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Follow Friday - Favorites for July 12, 2013

Favorites is my weekly list of favorite genealogy, history and random finds from across the Net.
Looking back at the National Personnel Records Center 1973 fire
A free course for reading medieval handwriting
Photographic faces of the American Revolution
Professor finds rare FDR wheelchair video clip
AnceStories shares digital news archive search engine, elephind.com
Yvonne at Yvonne's Genealogy Blog shares a letter from Buckingham Palace
Remembering I Can Read books at Ancestors Live Here
Finds from a National Guard enlistment card at How Did I Get Here
A football coaching phenom at Roots From the Bayou
Vacationer finds diamond in Arkansas
Treasures in the Smithsonian's attic
7 crucial tips: How to get your blog listed on Google
Our Own History shares a visit to an Alabama Civilian Conservation Corps museum
How Tootsie changed Dustin Hoffman: 'it was never a comedy for me.'
An interesting piece about summer kitchens at My Ancestors and Me

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you for including my post, Heather. I'm always surprised.

Yvonne Demoskoff said...

Thanks for the mention, Heather! Much appreciate it!

Heather Kuhn Roelker said...

Yvonne, you are very welcome!

Heather Kuhn Roelker said...

Nancy, you are a nut. With all your great content you should never be surprised that I want to share it! ;)

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my post, Heather. I appreciate it.