Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Follow Friday - Favorites for March 8, 2013

Favorites is my weekly list of favorite genealogy, history and random finds from across the Net.
Check out the process on the repairs to the Mayflower II
Help ID a uniform at Kathryn's Quest (plus see a great photo!)
Genealogy goes to the Movies at The Family Recorder
A beautiful house and wedding at Sandi's Family History
Celebrate proper grammar for National Grammar Day (March 4)
A story to make you smile...good deeds do bring good things.
Some of the great "how they met" stories from the Fearless Females blog prompts:
A rebel with a cause at Carolina Girl Genealogy
Ballroom love at Family History Fun
Sister, sister at Jollett, Etc.
How I Met Your Mother at Past-Present-Future
 


6 comments:

Smadar said...

Thanks for the mention Heather! I appreciate the support and look forward to reading your other picks!

Heather Kuhn Roelker said...

You are very welcome! I look forward to the rest of your Fearless Females posts.

Cheri Hudson Passey said...

Thank you so much for including my blog Heather!

Wendy said...

Now there's a surprise. Thanks so much for the mention!

Kathryn said...

Thanks for the mention Heather!

ScotSue said...

Thank you so much, Heather, for featuring my post on how my parents met on the dance floor.